The Business and Economic Reporting program offers its students a high level of professional guidance and many resources to aid learning:
- Two full-time professors dedicated to the program and its students.
- Internship coordinator assigned to work only with BER students.
- Two visiting scholars who provide additional mentoring to BER students.
- Use of additional NYU Journalism faculty with extensive experience in business journalism to teach courses.
- Use of adjunct faculty from business media in New York City.
- A Speakers Program that exposes students to many of the best business journalists in the world.
- A comfortable private work area and meeting room for the exclusive use of BER students. The room is equipped with a Bloomberg terminal for access to the financial markets and an array of leading business periodicals.