Skip to content
- Computer with 4GB of memory or more (RAM)
- Windows 8.0 or Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Broadband (high-speed) internet access (direct connection or Wifi)
- Webcam and microphone (for the meetings tool)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF reader)
- Chrome is the recommended browser for viewing online course materials. Other browsers such as Safari or Firefox may be used. To check your browser version visit the NYU browser support page.
- Google Docs and WordPress will be used for written assignments.
- We’ll provide a more detailed orientation about how to download and use Slack, which will be used for class discussions.
- Zoom will be used for class meetings. More details to come on using Zoom.